Friday 2 November 2012

Aztec Mania

Hello,

This is the the outfit I wore yesterday for a busy day at uni but got home late and didn't have the energy to blog about it, my bed was calling me. This outfit is comfortable and cosy, perfect for uni and for Aberdeen as its always freezing. I got this jumper a few weeks ago from Next, which is where I work, when it came into the store I was really attracted to the colour of it. Berry and oxblood colours seem to be quite popular at the moment as I've saw lots of items this type of colour in many high street stores. My shirt is from Urban Outfitters, the Aztec print on it really stands out and I think the colours go really well with my jumper. I am a big fan of Urban Outfitters and could spend a fortune every time I go into one of their stores, its probably a good thing there isn't one in Dundee or Aberdeen or buying food would be a distant thought!

I apologise for even showing you a picture of my boots but felt the need to, to show you how badly I am in need of a pair of new boots. I got these from Topshop last year and wore them to death, so I am on the hunt for a new pair but have hardly saw any I like. Any suggestions on where to find some nice boots?? I really am struggling to find boots that catch my eye and due to this I am often wearing loafers or brogues and suffering the effects of freezing cold feet.




Jumper - Next
Jeans (Old) - Topshop 


Shirt - Urban Outfitters


Boots (Old) - Topshop

Have a nice weekend!

Jacqui xx



No comments:

Post a Comment