Sunday 2 December 2012

My love for the world's best t-shirt

Hey,

Just thought I would show you what I wore last night, I was out for my friend, Emma's birthday and took a quick few photos, actually before I got ready, just when I was trying the outfit on, as I knew (as ususal) I would be rushing out the door at the last minute. I've spoke about the world's best t-shirt in a previous post (topshop roll sleeve) well now I have the black one to :-), how exciting! Anyway I got this gold skirt from Marks and Spencers about 2 years ago and just rediscovered it the other day (love when that happens). I really like this skirt but think its quite a pretty style, I thought by adding the black Topshop roll sleeve t-shirt and a statement necklace, gave it a tough edge and made the look a bit more to my style, as I'm not overlay girly in the way I dress.  








T-shirt, Boots, Necklace - Topshop
Skirt - M&S
Socks - ASOS 


















Hope you're all having a nice weekend.

Jacqui xx

1 comment:

  1. Hey Adele, I'm so sorry I didn't reply to your comment, as I didn't even realise I had a comment, been having problems with my email.
    Thank you & I really appreciate you having a look at my blog, as its still a working progress, I'll be focusing on it a lot more this year, so please follow me if you enjoy what you have read so far. I just checked out your blog, its really interesting & I intend to follow you xx

    ReplyDelete