Saturday 8 December 2012

Midi...Maybe?

Hello,

I have been seriously busy with uni work and not had time to do anything apart from spend time with my laptop or the Mac labs at uni, due to many deadlines I have literally not been near a shop (mad xmas eve shopping on the cards for me) but anyway on a small, I emphasize on the small, break from uni work, I had a quick browse on ASOS and found a few good things, including the dress I'm wearing today. Now its midi length, my first piece of clothing in this length as I have tried a few midi dresses in the past but have decided against them, as its quite a awkward length and I never really feel like it suits me but anyway when I tried this dress on I did really like it, so think I may be a midi dress convert. The dress is only £28 and is available in 5 colours, I may have to invest in the red one, seeing as the festive period is upon us :-).  







Dress - ASOS
Coat - Topshop
Hat - H&M (old)
Boots - Topshop
Bag - Vintage
Watch - Casio (gift)
Blue Stone Ring - Gift
Organge Stone Ring - LLYMLRS Shop
Silver Bracelet - Gift
Bronze Bracelet - Cheap Monday, Urban Outfitters



 
Until next time

Jacqui xx



No comments:

Post a Comment