Saturday 20 October 2012

Willow Pattern

So here goes my first outfit post, I don't know why but I have been thinking about this the last few days (this blog is taking over my life and its only my second post) and getting a bit nervous. This is actually the outfit I wore last night on a wee date with my lovely boyfriend. I got this shirt whilst I was in London a few weeks ago and I absolutely LOVE it, the pattern on it reminds me of some ornaments my gran has, which are called willow pattern and although I don't think its exactly the same pattern, its very similar. I actually saw Caroline Flack wearing this shirt on The Xtra Factor and kept harping on about it through the whole programme but really thought it would be designer, so when I clocked it in Topshop I knew it had to be mine :). I just kept this outfit smart-casual adding some navy Leigh skinny jeans from Topshop and some black suede loafers, also from Topshop.

Also thought I would showcase my new coat, also from Topshop (can you see a bit of a trend here). I got it about a month ago and am loving it. I have really wanted a coat like this for quite a while now and had a tragedy last year when I odered a similar one from ASOS and it was too big and when I tried to order a smaller size the coat was sold out. Thankfully that tragedy ended this year when I got this one, I just know this coat and I will be the best of friends.

Shirt, Jeans, Black loafers - Topshop .


 Coat - Topshop,
Clutch (Old) - H&M
                                                   


Have a good day.

Jacqui xx

No comments:

Post a Comment