Monday 15 October 2012

First post

Hey, I am a second year Fashion Management student at Robert Gordon University in Aberdeen and I have started this blog as part of my coursework for my Fashion Communication module. I'm known to have had a fair few problems with computers in the past, so technology and I are not the best of friends but I will try my best to make my blog a fun and interesting read and hey you never know I might turn into a blogging superstar (I wish). 

This blog will be a mix of my outfit posts and hopefully some short interviews with independent boutiques and perhaps a few people who work in the fashion industry. Although I still have to enquire about doing some short interviews, this is on my "to do" list and I will keep you updated on this.

So here I am :), just a little "snapshot" of me taken when I was in London last weekend (oh how I miss good old London town already). 


Jacqui xx      

No comments:

Post a Comment